Friday Forum: Cinematic Storytelling: The Power of Professional Video Marketing
Name: Friday Forum: Cinematic Storytelling: The Power of Professional Video Marketing
Date: September 29, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Cinematic Storytelling: The Power of Professional Video Marketing
This Friday Forum will feature Kevin Luiz of Capion Studio who will be discussing the importance of video and how to create stories that are at the root of companies' mission!
He will break down samples of work, talk about story telling arcs, and focus on the importance of shooting / editing "cinematically" as opposed to creating something with a cell phone.
Kevin will show the benefits business receive by capitalizing on professional video as a major tool within their marketing and spark annual growth.
Subjects discussed include:
- Addressing the needs of business and marketing tactics
- The value of professional video and its response / return value
- Thinking creatively and constructing story arcs based on your business
- Assessing the core of your video needs “emotional or informative” and how to balance both cores effectively.
- Equipment and services best employed. Why self-generated cell phone videos are not always appropriate even for social media.
- Who Capion Studio is and what we do
There will be a Drawing for $1,500 worth of services for a 30 second video or credit towards a larger video.